While pursuing TMZ.com, Land of Punt came upon a list that correlated the number seven with Michael Jackson. The omnipresent website found several instances of the number seven in the life and recent passing of Michael Jackson.
It’s not that LOP doesn’t believe in numerology, which we don’t, it’s just that you can find these type of coincidences in just about anything. While we commend the genius of the person who first observed the “eight” instances of M.J. and the number seven, we also warn that this means absolutely nothing at all. In fact, eight “seven’s” is actually kind paltry.
To illustrate just how futile the list is we’ve added some of our own associations between the King of Pop and the number seven. We found these instances through diligent, exhaustive and extensive research. We are positive that our additions will send shivers up and down your spine.
- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
- Michael Jackson’s memorial was on 7/7/09 (exactly seven years after the will was signed)
- Michael Jackson’s two biggest hits, “Black & White” and “Billie Jean,” were each number one for seven weeks.
- Michael Jackson’s three biggest albums, “Thriller,” “Bad” and “Dangerous,” each produced 7 top 40 hits.
- Michael Jackson was the seventh of nine children.
- Michael Jackson was born in 1958, 19 + 58= 77. (Although it usually done like this 1+9+5+8= 23, 2+3= 5. The process is called summation).
- Michael Jackson died on the 25th, 2 + 5 = 7.
- Michael Jackson has seven letters in his first and last name.
Land of Punt’s Seven Additions
- Michael Jackson’s biggest album, Thriller, is spelled with just seven letters (one of them is used twice).
- Michael Jackson’s song “Bad” is only three letters long, but if you exchange the letters for their corresponding place in the alphabet, B=2 A=1 D=4, and then add them together (2+1+4= 7) you arrived at the number seven.
- Michael Jackson’s white glove often went by the nickname “Siete.”
- Michael Jackson died in the month of June which is the seventh month if you count back from December.
- Michael Jackson probably uttered the word “seven” at least seven times in his life.
- Michael Jackson’s “Off The Wall” album has seven letters in the phrase “off the” and then seven letters in the phrase “the wall.”
- Michael Jackson lived in a universe where the number seven existed.